Thanks -- Door Seals

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks -- Door Seals
From: Michael Thomas <mathomas@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 09:12:11 -0500
Thank you to all with suggestions for door seal replacement.  I will
spend some time today in the machine shop and bend myself a J-shaped
tool for clip removal!  I will also make sure to mark where the clips go
before I remove the original seals.

I am looking forward to my car not leaking so much -- I also just
replaced my header rail seal.  Unfortunately, the weather was nicer last
week (10-15 Celsius) but my clutch slave cylinder was shot, and now that
it is fixed, the weather has dropped to a high of 5 Celsius!  Getting a
little chilly, and the car doesn't like starting when it is covered in
frost!  Going to have to put it into storage soon... :(

Mike Thomas
'75 Spit