The Person Selling 76 Spit parts-

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Person Selling 76 Spit parts-
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 05:56:50 -0800
I foolishly deleted the e-mail about the parts for sale.  Would whoever is
parting out the 76 Spit let me know if he still has the right hand side
dash panel, with the little crash pad that frames the bottom (and center of
the dash), the dash center, complete with gauges, and both heater and vent
controls with knobs? (those parts that screw to the metal dash support)  I
would be interested in those-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (someday soon back on the road)