Rice-cars

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Rice-cars
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:07:43 -0500
Not trying to beat a dead horse or keep a dead thread alive.... But I seen
an MBG (chrome bumper) this evening, all riced out!  Big 4" or 5" exhaust
tip,  wheels/tires about four inches outside the wheel wells, and all the
stickers!  At least it didn't say "Powered by Honda"!  At least he did have
the correct stickers for parts that are available for his car, and didn't
have "Type-R" or "V-TEC" anywhere.  Paint job looked like it come from a
K-Mart spray paint can.  Did have a VERY nice tan canvas top!

Sorry to bring this back up, but is nothing sacred?

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS
62 Vitesse
"I have a tendancy to wear my mind on my sleeve.....
 I have a history of losing my shirt" - Bare Naked Ladies