1500 Mechanical Fuel Pump Blank-offs

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: 1500 Mechanical Fuel Pump Blank-offs
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:28:14 -0500
Fellow Spitfire owners,

Tomorrow I am going to make a blank off plate for the mechanical fuel
pump on the side of the block.  I am going to put an electronic pump
in.

Anyway, It is just as easy to make a dozen or so plates as it is one.
If anyone else would like to have one, let me know tonight or tomorrow
morning (or ASAP)  I'm going to make these out of 12 gauge Cold Rolled
Steel.

I'll give you one for the cost of the postage only.

Let me know at: millerb@netusa1.net ASAP  as I am going to burn them
out tomorrow afternoon.

Bill
78 Spit