Re: More on Moss Motoring

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: More on Moss Motoring
From: "ralph.jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:36:51 -0500
Well Joe I believe the problem with the picture is the dash cover goes
straight across, it does not bump out over the instrument cluster like a
true MKI & MKII Spitfire. What is shown is a dash cover for an early MKIII.
They still have the center instruments but the rest of the dash was simular
to  a MKIV, I believe. Also I don't think the MKIII had the grab handle as
part of the dash.
As you may know Moss does not really support early Spitfires.

Ralph Jannelli
'65 MKII
'72 MKIV