Re: Overdrive

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Overdrive
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:08:30 EST
Believe it or not there are three interstate highways here.  Yea, I know . . .
how can you call it an interstate if it does not connect to another state?
Who knows.  Anyway, I do not plan on being in Hawaii forever.  In about 2
years I am due to go back to the mainland and I'm bringing at least one of the
Spits with me (the soon to be OD one).  I can drive for a good 30 or 40
minutes without running out of interstate.

David Gates
Hawaii
'73 Spitfire 1500
'78 Spitfire 1500