RE: 73 Spit 1500 Master Cylinder

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: 73 Spit 1500 Master Cylinder
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:31:48 -0500
Dave -
I just bought a new one at CarQuest for ~$150.00.  After I get it
installed (probably next weekend), you can have my old one for the
core charge.  (I think it was $25.00)  Mine is a '78 (small cap) I
think the '73 is the same.
If you haven't found one before then, I'll let you know when I get my
new one installed.

Bill