Re: rimmer & honda

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: rimmer & honda
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:10:20 -0800
Fred,
There have been a number of high performance 4 cylinder engines in the
past that might be good candidates for a Spit.  How about one of those
Offenhauser 4 bangers that used to regularly win the Indy 500 in years
before the V8's were brought to the brickyard.

Joe

fred thomas wrote:

> Listers, yesterday I received a card from Rimmer Bros. for N/C on
> shipping until Dec.23, a little fine print, but not much. Also today on
> the NKT Nippon T.V. station they had a preview of the 2000 SSM roadster,
> its a 2 litre engine 240HP, 4 cycl., now if you can wait for something to
> put in your spit.

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer