Re: Thanks Bill

To: PVanDuyne@aol.com, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Thanks Bill
From: Ronald Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:14:56 -0500
Pete - and other recipients of the Bill Miller FPBOP:

I received mine today also.  Great job Bill!

I believe that Bill originally stated that he would send them out at no
cost for the part but would like to have the cost of postage returned.
I noted on my envelope that Bill spent $1.01 for postage.  They were
nicely packaged in two envelopes (took some effort) to make it through
the U.S. Postal Service.

I'm grateful for Bill's fine effort and have already sent him a check
for $3.00.  I'm sure the part would have cost us a lot more if we were
purchasing it from one of the vendors.

Thanks Bill!!!

Ron Fowler

1980 Spitfire and the 5th Wedge arrives tomorrow!