Re: Hello

To: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Hello
From: tomomalley@meganet.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 19:55:09 GMT
Richard somethingorother writes...

>Afternoon everyone,
>
>  Having recently joined the list(today) I'm just wondering if anyone
>can tell more about a car I have acquired, I found the car in a very
>sorry state in a barn in France(in the La Sarthe region), the farmer I
>bought it from was trying to convince me that it once raced at Le Mans
>around 1965(yeah, as if!!),

Richard...

    Check under the bonnet to see if this might be one of the *ultra
rare* racing diesels that campaigned at Le Mans during that era.
If so,  you've found a true prize!

BTW...I may be in posession of some parts that will interchange.
Contact me privately to discuss terms.  I'm willing to consider trades
for early NSU power trains as I have novel conversion planned.

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits

P.S.  Welcome back Jackson!  :-)