Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:57:38 -0000
Anyone seen the slightly moded Stag in this months Triumph World?
Rover V8 3.9L 290 BHP 0-60 6 Seconds
BMW front and rear suspension set-ups, all round disk brakes

It looks like a Stag, but subtle hints at being a current BMW 3 or 5 series!

I reckon that if BMW were to produce this it would sell like drugs at a
music festival!