Spit transport lesson

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit transport lesson
From: "Will O'Brien" <spitfire@angel.webos1.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:30:37 -0600 (CST)
I finally brought my spit home from the shop where I constructed the new
frame.  Unfortunately my hardtop took off (it was on the car on the
trailer, but not bolted in...)  It's now plus a few scratches and a couple
of small cracks and minus one rear window.  The window is now in a million
pieces scattered about the road.  It's an aftermarket hardtop anyway.  I'm
looking for a factory hardtop with the three windows for my 77 spit.
Anybody got one?

Will O'Brien

1977 Triumph Spitfire + 68 Ford 302...
Ahhh.