RE: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:13:25 -0500
this makes me wonder why the radical differences in prices?  even if the =
prestige (for example) kit is only seat covers, almost $500 in =
difference?  thicker/better/stronger leather?  better fit/pattern?  I =
know just about zip as far as upholstery goes, so I haven't a clue, but =
for $800 for 2 seat covers, I'd expect pretty big things.  thanks to =
dean, keith, arthur and michael for the replies.  this is a lot easier =
than spending a few hours on the phone.  ryan, I'll post when/if I =
actually install the leather ones.

scott