Fwd: Fw: interior bits - repost

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Fw: interior bits - repost
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 05:54:49 PST
I know this is messy but I had to fwd it to my hotmail then send it out.
I originally sent this out on my new account yesterday but it didn't
work.

RS

_________
original msg:
_________

Ok kids the hardtop is off and I just got back from the longest trip =
have had in the spit in months, damn that carb rebuild was the trick.  =
Now, I'm thinking about my interior now.  Would somebody be so kind to =
tell me what I need to get the softop on?  I have the top on its frame =
but no hardware.  I'm also thinking about my seats.  They need to be =
replaced soon.  They are the original seats from 72 with the original =
foams.  The covers are in pretty good condition, but the foams are =
desentigrating.  I'm thinking of going with some houndstooth =
replacements.  I don't know about you guys but the black vinyl  makes me
=
sweat and I'm thinking the cloth might be better.  Any comments?

Also my heater is acting kinda odd.  I know its 80 degrees outside but =
my heater is running and it's making me really hot (to go along with the
=
vinyl)  The heater runs no matter what position its on.  Off means a =
little hot air comes out the bottom.  Def makes the air go to the dash =
vents and Car means full blast on my leg.  And the temp knob has no =
function at all as far as I can tell.  Cold is just as hot as HOT.  The
=
slider is really difficult to move, I'm sure that's related somehow.  In
=
a few minutes I'm going to vacuum out that vent and see what that'll do.
=
 Probably make it hotter.

ps notice the new address spitty@vt.edu  I'll probably be using this =
from now on, but the old shmitty99@hotmail.com is still active