anyone's $.02 on body parts

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: anyone's $.02 on body parts
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 00:04:05 -0600
Now that winter is upon us, I've decided to get serious.
My '74 Spit needs new floors, rocker ass'y and a rear driver outer
fender - I'm wondering with all the suppliers (TRF, Spitbits, British
Vic, Etc) any wisdom as to "buy from here because..." or "Don't buy from
there because..."?  I'm pretty green at the "thru the mail" purchase of
parts, and my body welder guy mostly does american muscle car resto's so
he knows what he's doing but has no advice on where to get the best
quality/value in parts.

The other option would be that if one of you nice folks has a rust free
tub they want to give me for Christmas, well that would be cool too ;)

Thanx

Reg

74 S   -P  -  I-    T
(still in 9 boxes!)