Re: Cool Spitfire

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cool Spitfire
From: "J.Raymond Lynch" <raylynchnj@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 14:54:50 -0500
The LeMans Spitfires were on Speedvision a few nights ago...I caught the
end of the show.
Sam Posey anchored; I think the film was produced by Triumph.  It showed
how well the Spits did, even exceeding the straight line top speed of the 2
liter Triumphs (due to the improved aerodynamics of the fastback roofs).
I don't get a detailed program schedule for Speedvision, but if anyone on
the list does, would you please post a notice if this episode is repeated?
I'd like to catch, and tape it in its entirety.
TIA
Ray