Re: English &Welsh Slanging match

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: English &Welsh Slanging match
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:42:13 -0800
This reminds me of the one about the farmer whose wife caught him behind
the barn "having his way" with a sheep.  She was so appalled at the
sight that she swore that she would get up in church the following
Sunday and announce to the congregation what she witnessed.

To which the farmer replied, "Listen woman, if that sheep could cook and
sew, you'd be out of a job!"

Joe