Speedvision

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Speedvision
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:02:22 -0800
Hi everyone!

Thanks to whoever posted the Speedvision url-I just printed up this weeks
schedule. The Spitfires at LeMens show will be on today at 4:30pm pacific
(I'm taping it) and on again at 4am (I think).

Nigel had a harrowing ride back from Palm Desert on sunday-some really bad
winds-though, thankfully nothing as bad as they had yesterday. But still
enough to have seen cars blown off the road and some near misses by some big
rigs. Tiring but exhileratring! <g>

Love driving out there-posted limit is 70mph-but at 85-90-I was in the slow
lane!<VBG> (This was on the way out-lovely day.)

Time to go out and drive!

Laura G. and Nigel