Re: '66 british MkII

To: Sqpegged@aol.com
Subject: Re: '66 british MkII
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:19:36 -0800
Kenneth,
Because the US Emissions and safety standards had not yet become as
asinine as they were to become, the MkII Spits were pretty much the same
as their European Counterparts.  Of course the English version had Right
hand Steering, as did those of Australia and a number of other
countries.  Aside from that, they were pretty much equal.

Regards,
Joe Curry

Sqpegged@aol.com wrote:

> can someone give me an idea in what ways a british spit of this era would be
> different from it's american counterpart.
> TIA,   Kenneth R.

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer