Re: PDWA and spare parts

To: KHOCO@aol.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PDWA and spare parts
From: Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:12:45 -0800 (PST)

  I am currently using a spitfire PDWA in my GT6+.  I have had no
problems to report.  The only thing is that the threads of the
brakelines on a GT6 are different than that of a Spitfire. So you will
need to convert them.  A spit PDWA is a lot easier to find than a GT6
one too.  I believe they are cheaper as well.
Tom

---KHOCO@aol.com wrote:

> Hello List
>                During my never ending search for spare parts for my
70 gt6+ I
> happened on a 70 spitfire. Iv'e already got the front bumper, tail
light, and
> wiper motor.  Is there any other hard to find or expensive parts I
should get
> off this car before it melts into a big pile of rust. Also is the
pdwa on the
> spite the same as the gt6+ ?

       TI