Jeep, nonlbc, Merry Christmas, triumphs are training.

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jeep, nonlbc, Merry Christmas, triumphs are training.
From: "Will O'Brien" <spitfire@angel.webos1.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:02:42 -0600 (CST)
Merry christmas,
        I think triumphs are training for jeeps.
When I originally got my spit, I had to rebuild the carb to get the motor
running.  I had all sorts of fun doing that.  I finally got it running
after a few weeks of fetching parts and tinkering.  That was just training
for the jeep.  I've never had one before, but after my experience with the
spit I didn't hesitate to rip into the innards of the jeep.  Only took me
half an hour under the hood checking things to figure out that the fuel
pump is dead.  That was a nice shiny part too.

If I hadn't ever had a spit before, I'm pretty sure I would have spent a
few hours reading my haynes book and checking stuff.  Even from the
garage, the spit can guide you with the force. :)

Will O'Brien

1977 Triumph Spitfire + 68 Ford 302...
1984 Jeep CJ-7 w/bad fuel pump :(