American Racing center cap -Triumph logo??

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: American Racing center cap -Triumph logo??
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:50:59 EST
Holiday Greetings,

I just bought a set of the eight spoke wheels that were available through
Triumph dealers back in the 60's-early 70's.  They came with the two-piece
hex-shaped center caps that have the Triumph "shield" logo glued on.  The logo
piece is 1-3/4" diameter.  These caps are in fairly good shape, but a couple
of the logos have been damaged, and if possible, I would like to replace them.

Does anyone have any of these for sale, or know where I might find them?

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A-IRS
67 TR4A...parts