Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:34:46 -0800
It took me 40 @#&* MINUTES to go the 4 miles to my chiropractors office
yesterday! Some Christmas spirit, eh? And those people who put wreaths on
the front of their cars-they're every bit as likely to cut you off and flip
you the bird as the people who are "so devoid of Christmas spirit that their
cars remain bare."!

I wish you a Merry Christmas-(and luck in finding a parking space!)

(I'll be better tomorrow<G>)

Here's a little ditty a sailing buddy sent me-enjoy!

And truly-I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings
everyone all that they circled in their TRF, Vicky Brit, Moss catalogs!

Big hugs!

Laura G. and Nigel

CHRISTMAS TRAFFICLAND
Driver's swear .....  are you listenin',
At the Mall .....folks are bitchin',
A miserable sight ..... they're sorry tonite, Drivin' in CHRISTMAS
TrafficLand!
Gone away ...... are your tires,
meter has ......  just expired,
They towed you away, while you shopped today, Parkin' in CHRISTMAS
TrafficLand!
On the Parkway we will have a breakdown, We'll be stuck and threathened on
the side, If we're lucky, muggers might come mug us, And if we plead they
may give us a ride!
Santa's sleigh ..... was impounded,
All the Elves ...... were surrounded,
He's now in a cell .... for ringin' his bell, Living in CHRISTMAS
TrafficLand!