Christmas Wishes

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Christmas Wishes
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:33:33 -0800
Hello from the white coast!

Vancouver and environs woke up to a foot of snow this morning, and
warnings of continuing accumulations.  My son looked at me this morning
and exclaimed "This is Christmas just like I like it!"  I asked him,
like all fathers do, "Why?"  His answer...

"There is snow, just like there should be, the tree is decorated
beautifully, all the houses have lights on them, and we have a healthy
and happy family!"

Sometimes it takes the young to point out good old fashioned wisdom and
to show that we are very fortunate.

I hope that all of you listers also have a "Christmas just like you like
it."  Thanks to all of you for your humour, support, caring, and
camaraderie over the past few years.  And I wish you all a healthy,
happy, prosperous, and (ob LBC content) Triumphant New Year.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com