More Decals

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: More Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:00:53 -0800
I have found myself in the process of doing another production run of
"Sticky-back" decals and am going to include additional quantities of
the Spitfire and Triumph Mail List decals.

Unlike the static cling ones, these will stick on the outside of glass
or metal surfaces.  Also, the silver areas are done in metallic chrome.
I am planning to do about 20 of each but am unsure whether that will be
a sufficient quantity.

If anybody wants any of theses (or special orders of any centercap
designs), please let me know and I can include your requirements in the
production run.

The designs can be viewed at:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.html

Mail list decals are still $2.00 and centercap decals are still
$7.50/set of 5.  All prices include shipping.

Regards,
Joe Curry
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer