Re: Spitfire database Monthly Upload

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire database Monthly Upload
From: Ronald Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 08:21:05 -0500
Joe Curry wrote:

> After some fits and starts (mostly having to do with Microsoft Front
> Page), I can say that I beat the deadline and got the December upload
> completed.
>
> I changed out 3 pictures, added a few links, a few more Spitfires and a
> new Tip.
>
> Check it out and if you have a Spitfire not on the database, please
> submit your data.
>
> The URL is: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html
>
> Regards,
> Joe Curry

To all:

CONGRATULATIONS JOE!!!!  The International Triumph Spitfire Database has
broken the 5,000 mark!!!

As we start the New Year, I would like to challenge the Triumph
community to help Joe "Mr. Spitfire" Curry to the next milestone in this
worthy cause.

Of the 314,332 vehicles produced, the current total of listed Spitfires
on the database is:  5,001.

Again, Joe, Congrats on a job well done!

Regards,

Ron Fowler
'80 Inca Yellow with overdrive