TR6 wallpaper for your computer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 wallpaper for your computer
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:30:51 EST
Listers,

For your possible enjoyment, I have posted two images of a red TR6, in BMP
format, suitable for use as wallpaper on your computer screen. One image is on
the beach at Daytona, Florida, and the other is in front of a chapel in the
historic 19th century English settlement of Rugby, here in the picturesque
hills of east Tennessee.

To view thumbnails of these images, and/or to download them, go to:

http://members.aol.com/TR6ford/tr6ford.htm

Being large, high resolution, images in BMP format, they are rather large
files, but I know that not every one has a suitable utility to convert to BMP
from other formats. They'll take a while to download, but at least they can be
used "as is" by anyone who wants them.

Enjoy!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN