Triumph Classifieds Page

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Classifieds Page
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:10:13 EST
Listers,

If anyone has placed an add at The Garage Sale expect a renewal notice about
30 days after you placed the ad.  Just follow the simple instructions to renew
for another 30 days.  I'm curious if anyone has had any luck selling anything.
There are only 33 ads currently listed.  If you have stuff you want to sell
but haven't placed an ad, what are you waiting for?  Its easy and free.  I was
expecting more people to post ads for their extra stuff.  Perhaps there is not
as big a demand for this kind of site as I thougt there would be.  If you have
not stopped by yet its at http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=8239  I have no
financial interest in the site, its sole purpose is to help out the Triumph
community by allowing people to buy, sell, and trade their parts and cars.
Its basically just an electronic bulletin board.  I have been trying to
promote the site by emailing Triumph website webmasters and asking them to put
links to it from their site.  If anyone has a website or knows someone who
does (like your local club) a link to this site from it would help everyone.
Hey, were all in this together.

Thanks,
David Gates