Parts that I really need to sell

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts that I really need to sell
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:17:28 -0500
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!  I am currently in possesion of
several Spitfire parts that I really need to get rid of and would
appreciate any offers.  Here's a brief list.

Frame Rust-free, professionally sand blasted and painted with POR 15
3 Doors 2 very good, one fair
Bonnet, good condition
Trunk lid, good condition
A arms, springs, complete suspension
Body tub '76 -  free if you'll come and take it, needs floors and sills
Wiring harness (less alternator connector)
Front/rear turn signals
Side markers
water temp gauges
fuel gauges
sway bar
4 rims
Differential
lots of other parts

 I am really trying to get rid of as much of this stuff as possible as I
have no where to store it.  I can send pictures if you're interested.
Thanks.

Glenn Trunnell