RE: Test -- Delete

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Test -- Delete
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:30:35 -0600
-15 IN THE GREAT (F%$^#&* - FROZEN) PLAINS!

The Spit is under the covers, wish I was there too!  The '80 Ford TSV (Triumph
Support Vehicle) mushing through the 12" of snow we've gotten in the last 3
days.  Looking for more this weekend.

Thanks, (and no gloating Laura G.!)
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'