Re: test delete

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: test delete
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:02:04 -0600
I haven't had the top up on my daily driver Spit since 1997, it's a short
run to work and rain is very scarce in my part of Texas.  As for the cold,
lets just say I get lots of off looks when it's 15 deg out and all you can
see is my smiling bundled face behind the wheel and no top.  The tonneu gets
lots of use though.

Heater cranked
N.A. Campiglia
Abilene, TX