The Spitfire Garage

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Spitfire Garage
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 19:46:29 -0500
For those of you who have visited the garage to look for a tip, I've
updated the pages so those darn "pop ups" don't appear in the middle of
the page. I hope this makes your visits more enjoyable.

Hey, how about my Tennessee Volunteers -- National Champs!!!!!!!

                                         ___
                                        /   \
                                       / (=) \
Tom Shirley                    __     .=_.-._=.     __
Sale Creek, TN                |  |---|<|     |>|---|  |
1982 Royale RP31 Formula Ford |  |    \ \   / /    |  |
1978 Triumph Spitfire         |__|-----\<\_/>/-----|__|

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080

"The purpose of life is to maximize your emotional income".