Re: Web page update

To: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Web page update
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:05:34 -0800
>Yet another lister has asked me about the rims on my red Spitfire, and
>once again I've had to admit that I have no clue to their origin other
>than I bought them off a GT6 at my local junkyard.  They have no
>markings at all.
>
>This topic has been discussed before on the list, but I'm wondering if
>maybe some of our newer members have a clue..
>
>The rims in question are on my web site at
>http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/77spit.htm
>
>Anybody?  Anybody?
>
>John
I noticed them my first visit to your Garage. I'd seen something very
similar on my ex-roomie's 260z. And I have seen something like them on a
GT6-to which Mr. GT6 pointed out that they were really quite typical racing
wheels! (But, I haven't seen wheels like those on *real* racers!)

They're gorgeous!

Laura G. and Nigel