free junk/parts

To: spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: free junk/parts
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:17:11 -0500
Hi all,

I recently rebuilt the entire suspension on my '79 and I have several parts
leftover that I'd be willing to give away for the cost of shipping if
anyone wants them.

Upper and lower a-arms, front springs, rear spring etc. The front springs
are all fine, I switched to some uprated ones for autocross.  I have two
rear springs, one sags somewhat, the other sags a good deal. I don't know
what use anybody might have for them ( core maybe?) but if anyone wants
them let me know.
I also have many other parts that I'm not giving away quite yet but if you
need something else I might have it.

Thanks,
Glenn