Re: Where does the mail comes from?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where does the mail comes from?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:17:59 -0700 (MST)
Yes, for the last couple of days all the list mail has been tagged as coming
directly from triumph.cs.utah.edu, instead of autox.team.net.  And your hapless
list administrator will eventually find a big enough chunk of time to deal with
it.  Well, that and dig out the various manuals and stuff I need for reference.
My old office is undergoing some asbestos removal, painting and such, and all
my stuff is piled up in boxes in a less than optimal makeshift workspace down
the hall.

This is not a permanent situation, I hope to get back to the way the host was
masqueraded before I tried a newer version of sendmail.  What confuses me at
the moment is that when I saw what was happening, I reverted back to the older
binaries and configs, which have worked forever.  Oddly enough, the unwanted
behavior persisted!  Maybe all the students and professors and research staff
in the dept. of computer science here at U of Utah will disappear overnight,
and I can devote my full attention to list matters.  Fat Chance!

mjb.