RE: hardtop fit and color -Reply

To: SPITFIRES@autox.team.net, Mostrom.Paul@principal.com
Subject: RE: hardtop fit and color -Reply
From: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:01:12 -0600
I purchased a new fiberglass one from a company called Smooth Line in
Pennsylvania.

I'm not ready to give an endorsement because I've had a few problems
with the hardware, shipment, and now I'm concerned about the fit.

I'll be glad to let you know how it went after it all pans out.  It is taking a
lot of panning for the $$ I paid.

Kevin

>>> "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com> 01/13/99 09:49am

Kevin,

I'm interested in picking up a hard top for my '77.  Where did you get
yours
from?  Was a used top or is there a place to get them new?

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'