Re: alloy wheels at VB

To: trunnell@mindspring.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: alloy wheels at VB
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:43:41 EST
Glenn,

I purchased a set of VB's wheels last year when they went on sale (at around
$100 ea.).  They are not Panasports, but they're pretty nice on their own.  If
I weren't so cheap, I'd have purhcased the Panasports, I think.  They're more
expensive, but have a better finish and come in wider sizes.

On the other hand, the VB wheels (Minator, I think) look less 90s and more
70s, IMHO.

I'd think about the width, depending on the tires you intend to run.  I'm
using 205/60VR13 Yokohama AVS Intermediates, which are pretty wide for the 5
in. Minators.

Scott Barr
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6