Re: Seat back foam?

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat back foam?
From: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:48:50 +0000
Keith,
I had the same problem with my '71, and the supply of seatfoams for it dried up
about the same time I got-disappearing from the VB catalogs and others in
1996-97. British Parts NW still lists them, but at a steep price premium over
other model years. I suggest trying to  see if a local trim shop can cut new
foams. I put seats from a '79 into my car because I wanted retractable head
rests.

Bob Waid
'71 Spitfire