Added a new one to the stable.

To: "Spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Added a new one to the stable.
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:20:19 -0600
Hello all,

Much to the dismay of my carport, we have added another homeless Spit to the
stable.

It's a '71 that was left at a local repair shop too long.   The shop guys
got in touch with the owner and he said "Sell it" and gave them clear
title...

It does not have an engine but everything else is there, seems the engine
tossed a rod out on the street.

Purchase price....  $35.00 USD, pretty groovy don't you think??

Maybe some of you out there could answer a question for me (Joe), it has one
of those strange bars on the front bumper.  I think it was called an "Addco
Bar", is that right?  What was the purpose of this?  Was it just a cosmetic
thing?

Anyway..   Now I have to figure out what I want to do with this one, maybe a
balls to the wall autoX machine???  Maybe not, we'll see..

Take care all

N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene, TX
'67 Spitfire MKIII