Re: gripe about Vicky Brit

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gripe about Vicky Brit
From: "Stefan Roundy" <stefanr@bealenet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:38:02 -0500
At least you're not out any money!
I sent 2 TR6 distributors to TRF about 5 years ago. At the time they were
buying cores @ $50 each to re-build. I had arranged everything with their
re-builder in advance, so they knew they were coming. Two months go by, and
nothing happens. I call them up and speak to the guy in charge of
authorizing the core payments. He claims that it was an oversight, and that
a check was sent out to me the day before (what a coincidence). The mail
must be really slow, as I have yet to receive payment. They have my
distributors, and I had the honor of paying UPS shipping for them to take
them. Who says life is fair?
Cheers!
Stefan