3 rail to 1 rail

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 3 rail to 1 rail
From: Ray Bryant <photoray@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:33:15 -0500
Hey Y'all,
I hate to brag, but the weather here in Texas has been incredible.  I was
out today with the top down and wearing a t-shirt.  But this Saturday I am
putting in a single rail gear box to replace my worn out 3 rail gear box.
I'm getting a new clutch kit to match the new gear box, but I wasn't sure
whether I should replace the slave cylinder.  I was told that there is no
difference, but I just wanted to make sure.  Let me know if this is right
or wrong.
Thanks, Ray

Ray Bryant
Keller, Texas
'73 Spitfire 1500 (FM6879U), Daily driver
Red River Triumph Club http://www.imagin.net/~hensley/rrtc.html
Bryant Studios Photography http://www.flash.net/~photoray