RE: FW: BPC Newsletter/Moss Upholstery Sale

To: "'Zach Zaletel'" <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>,
Subject: RE: FW: BPC Newsletter/Moss Upholstery Sale
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:38:53 -0600
Zach,

I will ask, but they are a distributor for Moss and probably can't go much
lower.  I'm also not really interested in becoming a distributor myself
(limited time, money, shipping options and storage space).  If there is
someone else who could take this on, I would be most appreciative.  Otherwise,
if we can get a good count by Monday, 3/22, I will email them to see if and
how this might be accomplished.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'