RE: Spring Compressors

To: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>,
Subject: RE: Spring Compressors
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 08:53:47 -0500
Do you know the address of the company? email? Sounds like this might work,
this was pretty scary, even though I made it sound like it wasn't. My wife
rushed into the garage and asked and I said 'not'n honey' as I stood in
front of the hole (it's patched already). SHould have known not to ask the
clerk's advice at Pep Boys.

Thanks,

Jack