Re: Marrying your car?

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Marrying your car?
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:48:33 -0800
I heard about this.

I would love to marry Nigel-he is my own true love. In fact, I go out with a
very nice man who has a GT6. But I love my Spitty more than he loves is
"Green Goddess."

Anyway, whenever he gets testy and starts saying I'm too serious and
attached to him I just remind him that Nigel, I'm attached to;Nigel I love.
He is merely a man and can be replaced. And never forget, if I have to chose
between him and the Spitfire-Nigel stays! I tell all the men this!

Laura G. and Nigel