1979 Triumph Spitfire for sale

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1979 Triumph Spitfire for sale
From: "Sizemore, Shane" <shane.sizemore@medaphis.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:26:29 -0500
Due to an unsuspected, very recent, very major malfunction with my
truck, I must sell my car.

It is a 1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500. The paint job is original (except
for trunk lid which was replaced and painted to match car). The is no
major rust on car. Car has a Hardtop fitted with good
glass/seals/headliner/paint. Has a rollbar that fits under the top in
great cond. No soft top, but soft top frame is included. Interior is in
good shape, seats need new foam but no rips in seats. Dash has a small
crack. Original carpet/dash/door panels in good shape and original.

Includes a brand new header made for the car by Pace Setter. The head
needs to be replaced. You will also need to add your own intake and
carb. Clutch/Brakes need work due to sitting too long. Car has been
sitting in my garage for one year and has not run since 1992 when it
dropped a valve. The motor does turn and there is no damage to top of
pistons. All electricals work. Non O/D transmission.

The rubber bumpers have been sanded and repainted and are in great
condition. The car has Appliance Industries Alloy wheels, 13 x 5.5 front
and 13 x 7 rear. Also have brand new Gabriel Air shock conversion.

I would like $1500 for the car and the price is very firm. Car can be