Re: Of Mice and Monzas

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Of Mice and Monzas
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:25:48 -0600

Joe Curry wrote:

> As soon as I revved it up, cat food shot out the back end about 20
> feet.  So, naturally, I had to take it up to 6000 rpm as I left to make
> sure I got it all out.

In my line of work (church/home organ repair tech)  I've found stashed mouse
food in the most unusual places, but never in the end of a tailpipe.  If it
becomes a regular problem, dust the area quite liberally with cayenne
pepper... mice HATE the stuff (gets irritating on their sensitive parts I'd
imagine) and it is organic, non-poisonous and won't cause rust or other
problems.  It's also cheap as dirt. There are Many organs out there with
this "Mexican Dinner" treatment out there!

Reg
'74 S   -  P   -   I    T
Still apart and in many boxes