Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:08:54 -0500
At 10:08 AM 3/20/99 +800, Neil McAllister wrote:

>One question: can someone please send
>me the location dimensions for the boot lid decal?  Mine is missing and I'm
>not sure how far from the edges it should be.

Hi Neil,

here they are.

+++++

Measured from my factory-installed boot decal:

The bottom edge of the "1500" is an even 50 MM from the bottom (trailing)
edge of the boot lid, left and right.  The far right side of the "E" in
Spitfire is 71 MM from the RH side of the lid.

+++++

Deja vu.   :)

"Mind Like A Steel Trap - Rusty And Illegal In 37 States."

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
Succasunna, NJ USA