An Observation

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: An Observation
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:31:23 -0800
I was just looking through the Rogue's Gallery-it's been a while since I
looked at it and I must say-wow! a lot of people have been added! (Good job,
Mr. Gates-and nice to see your pictures too!)

I noticed what a lot of you guys are so generous as to share these cars with
your wives! I guess that's why I'm divorced and single-I don't share my toys
well! (That's what I tell boyfriends too about other women<G>)

THe other thing I noticed is an interest in TR6s and TR4s-but not many
(any?) of us are much interested in the other TRs (Nice blue Herald on that
one page-our spittys daddy)

And lastly, I noticed how many are computer/technical people in real life.
And what a lot of interesting people! Lobbyists and winemakers-I feel so
dull! ;-)

Anyway, just some observances on a gray and drizzly day-spring day.

Have a good drive!

Laura G. and Nigel