Re: Looking for input on Distributer Upgrade

To: rick_gregory@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for input on Distributer Upgrade
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:10:02 EST
Does anyone have any experience with the PerTronix ignitor system they could
share with Rick?  I'd certainly consider that as an option, except they don't
make units for the GT6s with Delco distributors -- just the Lucas 6-cyl.
distributors.  I do know that they sell the units for the 1500 motor.

The cost is lower than Crane or Mallory and the system has the benefit of
fitting entirely under the distributor cap.  They've got a web site out there
somewhere.

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6