WTB: Running Spitfire in Georgia

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTB: Running Spitfire in Georgia
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:43:00 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

I'm looking to help a friend get into lbc's - he wants a running
Spitfire.  Doesn't car on the year, just wants something that runs and
needs exterior and interior work.  Doesn't want a rusty basket case, but
something that he can leisurely restore over a few years.  He doesn't
have a lot of money, and doesn't want to spend more than $1500.

Anybody in Georgia or the surrounding states know of any cars
available?

You can contact me directly, and I'll forward any replies on to him, as
he's not on the list currently.

Thanks!

Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
Secretary/Treasurer, Georgia Triumph Association
'71 Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey (IV, V, VI, etc. - undergoing permanent
refurbishment...)  ;-)

Do You Yahoo!?